Turnip Up Turnip Up

Creative!

Funny as hell man!

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Hahaha, cheers.

It was just complete utter crap aiming for humour with both the lyrics and the piss take of rap.

Pleased you found it funny :)

Thanks for the review

Peace Out, Afro Stud

Rucklo - Teknokrator (Loop) Rucklo - Teknokrator (Loop)

Yarrr

Ahh another ownage song man. Great work ;) nice to see ya on the chart. Congradulations on the first! :D

- Lord Julian

Rucklo responds:

The full song will be quite interesting, I think :D
I too think it´s nice to see me on the chart, first time I get the top spot in the weekly top 5, I really didn´t see that one coming :D
thanx alot for the review! Ät bajs :D

/Rucklo

Shepherd & the Maiden Ghost Shepherd & the Maiden Ghost

Ahhh. ;)

Very, very nice piece. Good to see another diverse metal head on here.

Congradulations on making the a-bot chart. Best of luck with your future pieces. Opeth fan by any chance?

- LJ

Slayer-of-trolls responds:

Thanks for the 10. Yeah I am an Opeth fan.

RGH: Crystal Dance(original) RGH: Crystal Dance(original)

Great!

Aaah, good to see another FL5 user. Great prog eh?
Speaking of which great song, very mezmerising in a way, a definate ear catcher.
Good to see some other talented
musicians on here.

- Lord Julian

RyeGuyHead responds:

its good to know someone thinks im talented

- Lord Johnson.....I like the sound of that

Sneaking... Sneaking...

Flawless at the vision.

Well the title definately explains the atmosphere. Very good work!

- Lord Julian and Dominik

LimblessAvenger responds:

Ooh. Lord, huh? How's that goin. payin the bills? cool. I like the way this track came out. It's a good one.

Armed with Rage Armed with Rage

Fucking Great!

Hey, great to see some good musicians on here! Amazing work, I think I'm going to hang around the metal section of NG. More expieranced and mature musicians, whenever I put out an ambient track the kids just rate a zero to try to raise theirs... </pissed_rambling>

Anyway it's good to see some fucking great talent once again! Kinda inspiring since I thought the audio portal was getting taken over by a bunch of kids trying out reason and cubase XD

Love the technicality. I look forward to more music, you need a site! Haha.

All the best with your future masterpieces.
- Lord Julian Zembrowski

GoreBastard responds:

Hahaharrrr! Thanks! Yeah I know what you mean about the zero voters... They suck! Thanks for the compliments. This one is actually one of my least favourite tracks! haha!

Guitar-Improvisation Guitar-Improvisation

Quite beautiful.

Very nice work, it's nice to see some good classical work on this site. Keep up your good musicial talent! :)

Lord Julian

jackie1188 responds:

thanks man, i will keep it up.

Death Of The Immortals Death Of The Immortals

'tr00'

Black metal is amazing cause you have to have a trained ear to pick out the brillance behind the production. You have very good pieces, keep up the good work. Fan of Ulver by any chance?

Nice work. :)

ElGhoulio responds:

Yes, and Darkthrone and Borknagar and Mayhem and all of the other bands in my profile. Thanks for the positive feedback. I worked hard on the drumming, so I hope you appreciate it.

Uhh Some Crap Uhh Some Crap

Unorthodox and very groovy.

Quite an origional peice. Keep up the fresh new creativity, good work.

SwashieB responds:

Thanks a lot!

True Black Metal :) True Black Metal :)

Black Metal ist Krieg!

Good to see another BM musician on here. Great work!