Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

Gwahahahahaha!!!

I've been a big fan of your work for a while. I'm glad to see an artist with some creativity on this site. Seems newgrounds is just becoming filled with people not intrested in making something fresh or creative, always a stick fight or some useless trash.

Great to see a few animators (and a few musicians) like you trying to keep flash creative.

All the best and I await your next piece. \m/

Lord Julian Zembrowski.

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

good jorb.

Finally an animator with both balls and creativity. Great job once again!

Thinghy on Rampage Thinghy on Rampage

Good ol claymation.

I used to do claymation a long time ago. Very nice work.
linkinPark is kind of weak though, you should go for something more along the genres of death metal / black metal if you want intensity put into your work.

Nice to see some more claymation. Keep up the good work.

Jesus vs Muhammad Trailer Jesus vs Muhammad Trailer

brillance through diversity

Hey Humble, it's Lord Julian off of the Brackenwood forum. This looks great, you have some guts to put up a religious flash thing.

I wish people would mellow out and laugh a bit jesus christ (no pun intended) but everyone has to be a bit more passive.

Anyway, it looks hell-arious can't wait to see the real thing.

Madness Revisted Madness Revisted

Madness is now just a trend.

Be origional. You have skill with Flash but this madness thing is way too over done, for christ sake it's like the next stick thing.

The Andrew Show (Ep 3) The Andrew Show (Ep 3)

Lacking substance.

The Flash work is alright but the comedy was feeble and it was weak overall.

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

orgasmic.

Absolutely great. Really innovative. Good luck with your next piece.

Totally Morbid: Dir. Cut. Totally Morbid: Dir. Cut.

Unorigional, not morbid either.

"I don't know about anyone else, but i'm getting pretty tired of the whole stickman thing. "

I agree, this stickman thing is overused and besides that it's unorigional. If your going to submit something, make it gripping and more or less make it origional and not just what every one else is doing.

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

Creative and insparational.

Very good work. I don't understand why some people are so harsh with your work. Damn wussies, anyway... Great work, very fresh and new.

Sincerely
Lord Julian

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Masterpiece

Hey it's Lord Julian from Brackenwood. Beautiful peice (As you already know.) I guess I decided to make a Newgrounds account for my music work. Anyway, can't wait to see the next epic piece.